2010年8月25日星期三

Thanks to alcohol

Haven't so enjoy sitting in front of computer, knock this familiar and unfamiliar keyboard. Don't get me wrong, not for drinking too much, not drink today. But there are many students between withering call, I have recently is not lost. Hey hey... You can't say, it's true TMD had such idea, is god does not give this face.

The day before yesterday evening, for a friend, we go back during the trip. The atmosphere in the KTV is always can let me, I still used to make a promise me, although the throne of inflammation of the vocal cords. Just But don't feel so long I will defeat, defeat that I didn't sing, I sing high Tibetan opera, only quiet I hummed low-key song. The style is very sad, hum to tears, Because this is in, under the influence of alcohol, I saw I don't like to see something, I was dumbfounded, I confuse STH. Sound is very low, microphone, I quickly shook clearly tell myself: this time I see an eye.

Ah...

Thanks to the help, let my alcohol tendency,

Thanks to the help, let my alcohol from the edge to trap,

Thanks to the help, let my alcohol within a week met two MEN face,

Thanks to the help alcohol, and let me know the unwritten:

Men don't play rascal, is -- not normal brain development.

没有评论:

发表评论