2010年8月23日星期一

In the rain

In the rain, I slowed down the steps, drizzle float in hair, face, blurred my eyes ~



Stop, is always crowded with people. Crowded car, YiLiangLiang flying, but always can't wait me to the car.



An accident, not stopped my mobile phone has a few cents owed. Amid a little angry moved by what was owed, before a part of my hair will stop owed much ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ to zha sweat



The legend of the neighborhood folks ", ", today to eat foundation. The fat with taro, iron eggplant is delicious, but few mouth was tired, sweet and sour soup down and appetite, etc. On the last two long dish, the saturated state is a virtue, and pack to pack those with virtue, hardly move chopsticks dish ~



Rain, still keep not jehiel, and seemed to be always so down. Like drizzle waft in face of feeling, the pace of home still slow...

没有评论:

发表评论